Listen... I don't know if you're reading this, but I'm embarrassed with how this episode ended. I didn't handle it well, but everyone is fine haha!
Don't forget that you can get this and a lot of extra weekly content by supporting us on PATREON
Unfortunately, Rob had to miss, but everyone else is here to review a new* DC movie called Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021), but first...
- Why The Snyder Cut of Justice League Isn't Widescreen
- Vin Diesel's Son is in F9
- ‘Brzrkr’ Live-Action Film and Anime Series for Netflix
- We might get the R rated cut of Mrs. Doubtfire
- Beginning in 2022, Warner Bros theatrical films will have a 45-day window of theatrical exclusivity
- Black Widow and Cruella will be Premier Access, Same day as theaters. 29.99
- Helen Mirren to Play Villain in Shazam: Fury of the Gods
- Box Office
We now have a mid-week show called Cutting Room Floor that you’ll only be able to catch by jumping aboard our Patreon, so go give it a look and toss us some cash if you have extra. You’ll get an early release of the show (RAW LIVE SHOW on the weeks when we go live) most weeks and a bonus show every single week that no one gets for free! If you don’t feel like tossing us a little dough, fear not because the regular show will remain exactly the same each and every week. THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Follow us on Twitter
You can also e-mail to us at CinemaChatPod@gmail.com
You can find all of our previous scores HERE
Thanks for listening!!